Monday, April 23, 2012

Conversation with James

James is 18 mths old.  He is a rambunctious little boy and he will give me a lot of grey hairs.
This is James:



Last night as I was laying in bed with him (let's not even go there...) he decided that he was going to have a conversation with me.
It went something like this:

James:  Mama ...
Me: Yes James?
James:  a;lkdsfn;aowrthga;kjsg;aoirtha;ksjdfbn;asjdght;aowiert (with a lot of gesturing, smiling, etc.)
James:  MAMA?
Me: Yes James?
James: an;lsjdfngkasndbf;aisdhf;aksmbg;ajhgkmdbnv;aoigda;sjdg

This goes on for about 20 minutes.

Me:  Shh James (holding me finger to my mouth), it's sleepy time.
James:  Shh Mama.  (and gives me a kiss)
James:  MAMA?
Me:  Yes James?
James: ;amfnv;alksjfhgkmcvn;ajg;admv;ajfg;adjfbn

For another 5 minutes.

Then he finally went to sleep.

It was possibly the cutest James moment yet.  And one I needed to put down so I never forgot it.  I could have listened to him all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment