Friday, April 27, 2012

She is Beautiful!

I'm home with Sofia today.  She is running a temperature and we are on day 2 of being sick.  She wanted to play at the computer for a bit, so I got a layout done.


I used mostly the April Studio Calico Kit City of Lights.  It is so soft and feminine that I thought it was perfect for a layout of my gorgeous girl.  

I did a lot of layering of the great paper in the kit and the add-on's.  I added some flair from Buttons and Badges and some border stickers from Emma's shop that matched perfectly.  I had some older  Sassafrass stickers that matched well so I added them as well.


I like how this cluster turned out.  Love that badge with the baby doll!


I stamped she from a Maya Road stamp set in Jenni bowlin Soap Powder ink.  It is faint on the kraft Maya road pennant, but I like it.


I used my tiny attacher and added some more embellishments to create some interest in this corner.  

I love how this one turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment