Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome to My Blog

So what will this blog be about?  Me.  My family.  My favorite hobby - scrapbooking.  It will be a place for me to log my memories, my thoughts and a place that my kids will be able to look back and see what their Mommy felt about things and how much I loved them.

I'm not the most articulate writer, and I tend to write straight from the heart.  But that is me.  I'm a straight shooter - a tell it like it is kind of girl.  I won't have long blog posts.  Not me. But I'll have lots of videos and photos of my scrapbooking.  And stories about my kids.

Have fun reading!

Sandra


1 comment:

  1. Yeah Sandra - I didn't know you were blogging! Was looking at some of your uploads to SC site and it linked me here somehow. I hope you keep this going. I love seeing your Scrapbooking process. And of course I love Sofia and James stories also!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete